Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

THE TRUTH ABOUT INNJOO FIRE BATTERY ISSUE!!

THE TRUTH ABOUT INNJOO FIRE BATTERY ISSUE!! 

About 96% of INNJOO fire 🔥 users got complaints on it battery not charging to full and also draining fast. A lot of instructions were given and people still found those not actually helpful and I promised some people to carry out a research on it and, after I got done with the research, I can boldly confirm that:





. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . THE TEST. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I inserted a Nokia 1100 battery in my INNJOO FIRE and it charged to full, drained it and charged it again to full without a problem,
The second test was with a Tecno battery , I inserted a Tecno P5 plus battery and it charged twice to full 🌕.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  MY FINDINGS. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
-The battery that followed all INNJOO FIRE 🔥 are defective. And so,
-It's rather a hardware and not a software problem.
-Replacing it with another compatible battery will eliminate the problem.

Hope this helps.....

Next topic soon shall be on "INNJOO FIRE heating and network problem."

Responses, reactions and useful suggestions are welcome.

22 comments:

  1. You are welcome! By the way, there's an update meant to correct the problem now. Check with the Innjoo site. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLAIN TRUTH..... mine is already spoilt after 3 months of usage

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much was about to pay R 300 to have my innjoo battery repaired as every were I went they did not have a battery,hope i can still find a Nokia 1110 battery somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. So does Nokia 1100 work in Injoo fire?

      Delete
    3. In terms of battery, cause seriously speaking I'm also struggling to get my wife an injoo fire 🔋

      Delete
    4. In terms of battery, cause seriously speaking I'm also struggling to get my wife an injoo fire 🔋

      Delete
    5. So does Nokia 1100 work in Injoo fire?

      Delete
  4. Hi Joy,did you find Nokia 1100 battery's? Are you happy now,is it working properly or...I have the problem as you ,please tell me something

    ReplyDelete
  5. How can i get a replacement battery for the innjoo fire plus or atleast please suggest a compatible battery to me please.
    This innjoo people keep shipping products down here without additional support.
    Batteries for example get damaged and there are none in the markets to replace them with.
    Please suggest a possible compatible battery or where i can buy one

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanna see photos of these batteries in the phone

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, thx you.
    can you give me a list of battery compatible to innjoo fire?

    thx u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm also waiting to get alternatively be batteries that can work on injoo fire, which I hear Nokia 1100 battery works perfectly fine, but haven't tried it yet

      Delete
    2. I'm also waiting to get alternatively be batteries that can work on injoo fire, which I hear Nokia 1100 battery works perfectly fine, but haven't tried it yet

      Delete
  9. I'm trying it ans it work fine. You van also try itel 2090 battery

    ReplyDelete
  10. In South Africa same problem. Have found a ZTE battery that works. It's smaller but with packing works OK. Capacity 1600 so runs out when showing about 36 percent full

    ReplyDelete
  11. In South Africa same problem. Have found a ZTE battery that works. It's smaller but with packing works OK. Capacity 1600 so runs out when showing about 36 percent full

    ReplyDelete
  12. In South Africa same problem. Have found a ZTE battery that works. It's smaller but with packing works OK. Capacity 1600 so runs out when showing about 36 percent full

    ReplyDelete